Update 10.1.19 We are not currently accepting applications for short-term volunteers (less than 6 months). Read more here.
Year-Long and Summer Volunteer Applications
All application materials must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
The complete application consists of:
- Volunteer Application (Word doc)
- 4 references on our reference form, preferably one from each of the following: 1) Pastor, minister, spiritual director, or mentor; 2) Employer, academic advisor or instructor, or supervisor; 3) Adult member of your immediate family; 4) Individual (other than a family member) of your choosing. References may email their forms separately to volunteercoordinator(at)annunciationhouse.org ; please ask them to put your name in the email subject line.
- Medical Form
- Recent Photograph
- Mental Health Reference Form (if appropriate; see application)
Background checks: You do not need to submit a background check with your application. If you are accepted as a volunteer, you will then be asked to complete a nationwide background check (instructions provided after acceptance; $15 fee). Your acceptance is contingent upon passing this background check.
To submit: download the forms from the links above, then email the completed files to the Volunteer Coordinator (volunteercoordinator at annunciationhouse.org). Word (doc) or PDF formats are preferred, as jpeg files or photo images of the application can be difficult to read.
Download the free application, Adobe Acrobat Reader, if you don’t have it already.
Community Volunteer Application
- Community Volunteer Application. (Please print and fill in.)
- Two reference letters: preferably one from an employer or supervisor and one from a pastor, mentor, spiritual director or counselor
- Background check: after we review your application, we will provide instructions on how to enroll for a background check. Your acceptance as a volunteer is contingent upon passing this check.